Friday, December 14, 2012

Glimpse of Freedom

Photobucket

October and November must be my favorite months of the year. School is already over and yet these months had been productive as well as meaningful for me. My friends and I visited Indonesia and for someone like me who used to have curfew and no sleepovers-unless-it's a matter of life and death-and related to nursing, it took me enough guts before I could ask for my parents' permission. It's not that they're too strict but just like most parents, they set us boundaries and rules to observe. I was just so thankful that they didn't say no especially it's my first time to travel abroad with no elder companion.

Photobucket

We stayed in Jakarta for a day and half as we spent most of the week in Bali but trust me, one week was not enough to complete our activity list. We even had to give up some destinations since going there would consume a great amount of time, not to mention the traffic scene in both places. It's not something to regret though as we made the most of our vacation and these places will still be on the list for our next visit. 

Photobucket

BeFunky_IMG_6481

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I wore: Forever 21 dress & belt|dream catcher earrings from Baguio| vest and Fedora hat borrowed from Adly| Mario D’ Boro sandals

5 comments:

  1. I love your dress. going to fan you on lookbook right now! Have a great weekend!with love, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. that outfit is seriously lovely! The dress is really cute. It kind of makes me miss summer times!

    NEW POST AT MY BLOG: http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your outfit! It's making me look forward to the spring weather all over again.

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look, love that dress! Thanks for the comment and for following me :) I'm following you back!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated. Please let me know if you follow so I can check out your blog too :)